- Nature of Job: Contractual initially for 02 (two) years. Renewable subject to performance and project tenure
Job Description / Responsibility
- Responsibility: He/She will be responsible for day to day operation with unbanked population and customers of UCB.
- Core Responsibilities:
- Implementation of financial services to the rural people.
- Build up relationship with Agents & must be good in inspiring people.
- Day to day activities of unbanked people in our network.
- Making contact with Agents for new product upon business requirement.
- Provide all kinds of support to Branches for unbanked people service.
- Cash Management support to Agents.
- Handling of non financial documents between Branch and Agent Location.
- Other activities time to time assigned by Corporate Office.
- Minimum HSC but graduation will be preferable. Minimum GPA – 2.50 in SSC and HSC.
- Age At most 30 year(s)
- Age below 30 years as on December 24, 2016.
- Must be well conversant in MS Word, Excel and internet browsing.
- Willing to visit frequently different villages, Unions & Upazillas.
- Must be proactive, self motivated, target oriented, able to work under pressure and must be a team worker having ability to meet deadlines, art of persuasion & marketing.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills with pleasant personality.
- Preference will be given to the applicants having own Motorcycle & Laptop.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Tk. 15000
Job SourceApply InstructionApplication Deadline : Dec 24, 2016