Prothom Alo is the leading newspaper of Bangladesh with a daily readership of 55 lakh from print and digital platforms. Prothom Alo is committed to ensure a work culture that ensures a conducive and learning environment for its employees.
Post : Brand Manager.
Company Name :Prothom Alo
Number of job vacancies N/A
Job category: Newspaper Jobs
Job description / Responsibilities: See Circular
Prothom Alo is the leading newspaper of Bangladesh with a daily readership of 55 lakh from print and digital platforms. This business unit embodies a work culture that ensures conducive and learning environment to its personnel.
In line with the strategy to enrich its workforce, Prothom Alo is looking for an ascertained professional to be valued with the following position:
- Responsible for ensuring that the products, services and product lines that fall under their domain resonate with current and potential customers.
- Must monitor marketing trends and keep a close eye on competitive products in the marketplace.
- Will be point-person for developing, implementing and executing marketing initiatives and activities (Campaign through TV, Radio, Outdoor, Print, Web, Social media, Broadcast, etc.), events, corporate responsibility programs and sponsorships from concept stage till release while ensuring that deadlines are met.
- In charge of managing and developing P&L and driving market growth.
- Plan, develop and implement annual brand planning activities.
- Masters or Graduate from reputed university, preferably in business disciplines.
- The applicants should have minimum 5 years of experience in the following area(s): Marketing, Brand Planning/Development, Advertising & Promotion, Market Research, Corporate Marketing.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both Bangla and English.
- Self-motivated and ability to work with diverse team members.
- Strong planning and budgeting skills.
Job Location: Dhaka
Job Nature: Full-time
Salary & Benefits: Competitive salary package will be offered to the right candidate.
Apply Instruction: Interested candidates are requested to ‘Apply Online’
Only short listed candidate(s) will be contacted.
“Female Candidates are highly encouraged to apply”
Application Deadline: March 28, 2017
Prothom Alo is an Equal Opportunity Employer